Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC) , Delivering high quality services to help customers meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
Bureau Veritas is going above and beyond simple compliance with standards and regulations, risk reduction, improving performance, and promoting sustainable development by equipping field assessors with the VeriEye application to pool expert knowledge, provide more consistent delivery of services, and respond to service requests quicker than ever before.
VeriEye creates a portal between Bureau Veritas experts, field persons, and customers with a suite of visual communication tools including:
- Live streaming video (to/from smart glasses, mobile, or web)
- Crystal clear 2-way audio
- Remotely controlled digital zoom, image capture, and video capture
- On-screen annotation (a.k.a. “screen drawing”), media, and text messaging overlays
- Enterprise-grade encryption for sensitive environments (including healthcare settings; VeriEye is HIPAA-compliant)
- Support for smart glasses (Google Glass, Vuzix M100, Epson Moverio, etc.), mobile devices, laptops, and desktops
Taking advantage of the Bureau Veritas VeriEye remote services helps you, the client, receive expert assistance on every assessment. In turn, Bureau Veritas provides service with a higher level of integrity, ethics, impartial counsel, validation, customer focus, and safety at work than ever before seen.